Post by River (Murray) on Apr 3, 2022 12:28:36 GMT
As you will have seen from the title, I haven't put a date on for this week's ride.
I thought I'd post it, and you can decide which day you want to do it. Weather at present for Tues is very wet with 14mph winds gusting to 26mph. Wed is wet and very windy (20+ mph winds and gusting to 40mph). As I say Thurs is better day 11mph winds from North
I myself am looking to do Thursday as it stands.If things change we can WhatsApp and maybe do Tues or Wed if it improves
Be usual time of 09.30 at Exh Square on Thurs for me and I'll see who turns up.